About this therapy:
Counselling at Body Matters offers confidential support and advice for issues such as:
- needing to please others at the expense of yourself
- internal anger, saying yes when unable to say no
- feeling misunderstood in relationships and communication breakdown
- fear or pain without obvious cause
- self-defeating behaviours, either physical or emotional
- lack of confidence
- feelings of isolation and loneliness
- disappointing or distressing life experiences
- overwhelming life-changing events
- corrosive emotions of guilt or resentment
- negative thoughts
Explore new pathways, create bridges of understanding and develop new coping strategies – gain confidence, get to know yourself, increase self-worth and move beyond your limitations.
Counselling is a wonderful tool which offers an opportunity to uncover your own unique personal resources in a safe and supportive environment.